New Hampshire Logo

Back

Laura Cabot Catering Does Everything The Right Way

By Keith Donaldson

For the people of upper New Hampshire and throughout Maine, Laura Cabot Catering is there to provide high-quality, farm-to-table catering for any and all events. Laura Cabot herself took some time to answer our questions about her catering company.

How would you describe your menu?

High-quality,seasonally-driven, plant-forward, responsibly-raised proteins locally sourced when possible, farm-to-table, some raised by LCC on our one acre. We have many interesting takes on wedding menus, which are a specialty.

Why should potential customers use your catering services for their event?

After 35 years we bring a lot of ability and experience as well as relevant know-how and networking to the table.

What else would you like to convey about LCC?

We've been in business since 1984. Being an entrepreneurial chef has allowed me to be master of my time. Following my interests in travel and global cuisine helps me to focus fully in the moment when working. I have tried to stay balanced in a difficult and demanding vocation, while welcoming change, staying agile in business practices and always learning. We are a full-service catering company, also offering lobster bakes and BBQ's, private chef and bar services. Special diets are a specialty.

Comments

Leave a comment:

* Login in order to leave a comment. Don't have an account? Join for Free
11/1/2018

Christine Hughes

I appreciate enormously what this Credit Specialist has done to provide a forum for those of us who have an accumulation of grievances against the credit bureaus. In my experience, Experian is truly

... More
10/27/2018

martin durant

I'm living my best life, my business partner who we worked together few months referred me to deepwebservice01 AT gmail DOT com when I was very broke because of some bad business decisions and i got

... More
10/22/2018

Samantha Richard

Hello my name is Samantha. I contacted this credit specialist (WIPE VIRUS) on a beautiful evening because I saw an ad online saying he could help people fix their credit in no time. I said to him, if

... More
10/19/2018

Ann Madison

Pay attention! It doesnâ??t matter how low your score is or how many negatives are on your report. Your credit report could be as perfect for anything if you had the right contact. I used to have a

... More
10/19/2018

Ann Madison

... More
10/13/2018

Andrew Peterson

Hello my name is Andrew. I tried for nearly three months in lately 2017 to have two bogus collection agency debts removed from my Experian credit report. But then, Experian would write to me form

... More
10/5/2018

adv ydv

I will share this information with each edge to use the Microsoft edge Web Browser and will remember Password edge for further logging. If you forget the sign in the username or password

... More
7/28/2018

Sam George

Hi guys, I have something to share here and i want you to make use of this opportunity. I had a total of $23,550 in student loan and credit card debt that I couldn't pay for 3 years until I was

... More
7/5/2018

flessures cooled

I would like to thank you for sharing such nice information.Because this I got my own plan to make my own site and also my own blogs which can help the readers.Once again I wish to thank you and I do

... More

About The Author

Become an Expert Contributor

Have some knowledge to share, and want easy and effective exposure to our audience? Get your articles or guides featured on New Hampshire Homes today! Learn more about being an expert contributor.

Learn More